Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Have you tried Clipix yet?

Clipix is my new favorite online tool and pastime.  It is a way to keep EVERYTHING you find online organized, not just things with photos.  You basically create as many clipboards as you want, then load them up with things as you come across them on the web.  You can create them as you go really fast.  So, if you find that one day you have the urge to clip every chocolate chip cookie recipe ever published to the web, well, you can make a clipboard for that on the spot!  I created this one for collecting home decor ideas:

(Do you see where I clippied something that didn't have a photo?  You can just type in a description- perfect!)

I have been having fun trying out the clip button- you put it at the top of your browser so it's always there!  It literally took me 3 seconds to install, it is that easy.  My clipboard for "Interesting Articles" has been great- oftentimes I find an article I want to read, but then my daughter wakes up from her nap.  No problem!  I can simply clip it for later.  Or, I find something I want my husband to read- I can clip it, and share the clipboard with him and he sees it pop up right away! (What a great feature!)  You also have the option to choose who can see each clipboard.  So, if I want to make a clipboard that collects something potentially embarrassing or none of anybody's business, I CAN!  (Like maybe a page for bras and undies I want to buy, or articles on a personal medical problem).  These two features- sharing with specific people and the ability to make a clipboard private, are my favorite features unique to Clipix.

If you look at the screenshot above, you can see how easy it is to share your clips.  You can even email it to someone who doesn't have Clipix. 

I would love it if some of you would sign up and check out my public clipboards.  If you are interested in signing up for clipix, head over to their website and get started!  Leave a comment below and let me know what other ideas you have for using it!

Here is a short video if you want to see more:

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    It seems interesting, I don't know about it but I think I must try this any day..
    Thanks for sharing with us dear!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks so much! Please understand that I try my best to reply, but I am not always able to!