Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Just to keep you posted...

You all know that I am VERY pregnant right now- and this baby is going to come any time!
I have been working on nursery projects and will have some fun things to share with you in the upcoming weeks- I'm going to spread it out a little.  Here is a little list of what's upcoming...

-Box pleat window valance tutorial
-Cloth diaper "wet bag" tutorial
-Wildflowers baby mobile tutorial
-2T and infant Easter dresses tutorial (and maybe a pattern...we'll see!)

I also have been using some other tutorials to make things, like this one from With a Tangled Skein for a crochet wool diaper cover, and this one from Sew Much Ado for a nursing cover.

Anyways...if you like newborn baby girl pictures keep your eye on my blog because there will be some soon!  I can't wait to see who she looks like, and what her little personality is like...I know my 2 year old has personality to spare, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks so much! Please understand that I try my best to reply, but I am not always able to!