Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kindle Case

A while back I found out that my friend Ali has the same Kindle I do. So I hunted around on the internet until I found a good tutorial (no use reinventing the wheel!) I think it turned out great, and it was so easy! It was a gift I handmade as part of my Great Christmas Challenge.

Check out the tutorial here at Chica and Jo.
The finished case, closed up all safe and cozy!


All propped up on its little hands-free stand.


Opened up and ready to read!

Thanks for the great tutorial Chica and Jo!

***Please become a follower- when I reach my current goal I will draw a random number to win a prize handmade by me! Send your friends over as well!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks so much! Please understand that I try my best to reply, but I am not always able to!