Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chicken Noodle Soup

It's that time of the year- comfort food. So here is my Chicken Noodle Soup recipe. Easy, and perfect for this season. (And good medicine for my sinus infection too!) I promise more sewing tutorials to come, but I don't want to spoil any Christmas surprises!


Chicken Noodle Soup

3-4 organic chicken breasts- or 2 regular ones (boiled and shredded or cut into chunks)

4 carrots, peeled and diced (real carrots, not baby)

3 celery stalks, diced

1 generous handful of fresh parsley, chopped

1 onion, chopped

2 cups dry egg noodles

1-2 boxes of organic chicken stock or broth (I prefer stock)Use as much as you want depending on how much liquid you like in your soup.

Directions: Place broth and vegetables into the pot and bring to a boil. Then simmer for about 30-45 minutes at least. Add in the egg noodles, parsley, and chicken. Simmer until noodles are soft. Then serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks so much! Please understand that I try my best to reply, but I am not always able to!