Monday, May 21, 2012

Affordable Summer Wedding Outfits!

My cousin saw my $1500 "dream" outfit on Polyvore that I wish I could buy to wear to a wedding...and promptly suggested that I come up with something we can all actually afford!  So here are a few options for you based on the type of wedding!  Hope this helps!

The Wedding:
Outdoor, morning or afternoon wedding.
No pointy heels or you'll sink in the grass!  Try not to wear black, be cheerful and festive!  Wear something that will breathe to minimize sweating.

Outdoor Daytime Wedding- affordable!

Floral print dress
$50 -

Aldo shoes
$35 -

2b thong sandals
$20 -

Hinge wallet
$13 -

Jeffrey Campbell retro jewelry
$9.99 -

Forever 21 jewelry
$9.80 -

The Wedding:
Formal Evening Wedding
If the wedding is in a place of worship, bring something to cover up your spaghetti straps (a shawl, pretty cardi, etc.) to show respect.  Included on the left- more conservative style.  On right, more funky and fun style.

Formal Evening Wedding options

Adrianna Papell evening dress
$63 -

Max cleo dress
$100 -

White House Black Market silver clutch
$44 -

Envelope clutch
£25 -

Tinley Road teardrop chandelier earrings
$28 -

Teardrop earrings
$8 -

That's about all I have time to create today...maybe I will buy one of these outfits for myself to use this summer!  (Although I have to pump when away from little miss baby so that is a whole other wardrobe issue!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks so much! Please understand that I try my best to reply, but I am not always able to!