Tuesday, July 5, 2011

embellished tanks

My friend Kristin and I are gearing up for a girls crafty night- we will be embellishing some tank tops that I got a couple weeks ago for $2 each at Old Navy!  This is part of my Great Christmas Challenge, because if they turn out nice enough they will make great Christmas gifts.  I got some toned down, colder weather colors.  I figured they will look cute under a cardigan or blazer during the colder months!
I am currently gathering up some fun supplies to use...bits of tulle, beads, scrap fabric, lace, etc.  Tune in later this week to see how they turned out...and buy a couple of cheap tank tops yourself to see what you come up with!  There are no "wrong" ways to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks so much! Please understand that I try my best to reply, but I am not always able to!