Sunday, June 12, 2011

Spread the word!

Okay you fearless few who are actually still out there on my followers list after 2 years off!  I am bringing this blog back to life with a new purpose! (okay, purposes)
-I don't have a job outside the home and I feel the need to contribute my brain to something outside the home too.
-I have made a promise to myself to handmake something for each and every person on my Christmas list this year and thought it would be cool to document.
-Lots of people ask me about the things I sew, bake, etc. so this will be an easy way for my friends and family to see how to do it themselves...and hopefully some new friends too!

So basically I am asking that you help spread the word if you think anyone you know would enjoy my silly musings and crafty ideas.  I will also share other cool things I run across from time to time.  THANKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks so much! Please understand that I try my best to reply, but I am not always able to!