Saturday, March 28, 2009

New food fetish...




Lately I have been into smoothies, so I thought I would share my new favorite smoothie recipe.


I call it my Regular Smoothie, because it is pretty simple and well, it helps keep you regular!!!! It tastes really good-you really don't notice the wheat germ (pictured above) at all, but it adds protein, fiber, folic acid...all kinds of good stuff.




Stick all this stuff in your blender and that's it:


1 mango (or the equivalent of frozen mango chunks- my preference)


1 small banana


1 kiwi


1/2 cup skim milk


1/2 cup orange juice


1/4 cup prune juice


2 heaping tablespoons wheat germ


ice




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks so much! Please understand that I try my best to reply, but I am not always able to!