Monday, May 21, 2012

Affordable Summer Wedding Outfits!

My cousin saw my $1500 "dream" outfit on Polyvore that I wish I could buy to wear to a wedding...and promptly suggested that I come up with something we can all actually afford!  So here are a few options for you based on the type of wedding!  Hope this helps!

The Wedding:
Outdoor, morning or afternoon wedding.
Hints:
No pointy heels or you'll sink in the grass!  Try not to wear black, be cheerful and festive!  Wear something that will breathe to minimize sweating.

Outdoor Daytime Wedding- affordable!


Floral print dress
$50 - modcloth.com

Aldo shoes
$35 - aldoshoes.com

2b thong sandals
$20 - 2bstores.com

Hinge wallet
$13 - target.com

Jeffrey Campbell retro jewelry
$9.99 - modcloth.com

Forever 21 jewelry
$9.80 - forever21.com



The Wedding:
Formal Evening Wedding
Hints:
If the wedding is in a place of worship, bring something to cover up your spaghetti straps (a shawl, pretty cardi, etc.) to show respect.  Included on the left- more conservative style.  On right, more funky and fun style.




Formal Evening Wedding options


Adrianna Papell evening dress
$63 - nordstrom.com

Max cleo dress
$100 - simplydresses.com

White House Black Market silver clutch
$44 - whitehouseblackmarket.com

Envelope clutch
£25 - riverisland.com

Tinley Road teardrop chandelier earrings
$28 - piperlime.gap.com

Teardrop earrings
$8 - jcpenney.com




That's about all I have time to create today...maybe I will buy one of these outfits for myself to use this summer!  (Although I have to pump when away from little miss baby so that is a whole other wardrobe issue!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks so much! Please understand that I try my best to reply, but I am not always able to!